Position Title: Program Administration Manager
Role Purpose: Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office/organization. Supports directors, coaches and participants through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Ensure players, parents and coaches have a positive experience within the mission, vision and values of the organization.
Key Accountabilities: General and Administrative
1. Administrative duties in support of and as directed by sport directors and administrative team
2. Customer service across sports for organizational consistency
3. Background checks/Code of Conduct/Safe Sport/Concussion education tracking
4. Assist Apparel Director with coordination of uniforms
5. Registration, rostering and team formation
6. Event and site support for tournaments and EAA events (e.g. Werner Park, Elkhorn Days, Meet the Coach, equipment check out/in, tryouts, community outreach, food drives, coaches clinics, camps)
7. Tournament registration and coordination
8. General office/event duties as assigned
9. Member communications
Key Leadership Behaviors:
2. Positive disposition
3. Strong communications / Interpersonal skills
4. Self motivated / Action oriented / Organized
5. Accountable / Attention to detail
6. Passion for youth sports and child development
Part-time or Full-Time: Position could be either PT or FT based on candidate’s availability and skill set
Work Location: While the work environment is flexible, there will be mutually agreed scheduled office hours.
Medical Insurance: If you need medical insurance for yourself and your family, you will need to acquire it on the open market, as this position does not provide health insurance.
If you are passionate about youth sports, child and player development, customer focused, including being part of a fun and dynamic team, please send your questions and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
ABOUT ELKHORN ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION (EAA)
The Elkhorn Athletic Association (EAA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit youth sports organization primarily serving youth sports in Eastern Nebraska.
Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Commitment, Discovery, Inclusion
Dedicated to providing safe, enjoyable, positive learning environments for players of all ages and abilities.
Serves families from the Greater Omaha community and across the region.
Holistic Child Development- teach leadership and other essential skills and inspire our athletes to seek excellence in all aspects of their lives.
Community ties of EAA stretch back decades in service to young athletes and their families. The Association’s roots were established in the 1970s and have grown in the decades since with a diverse set of sports and activities:
Elkhorn Soccer Club, founded in 1972;
Elkhorn Baseball Association, founded in 1975;
Elkhorn Girls Softball Association, 1995;
Jr Storm Football, 2013;
EAA Basketball, 2015;
Elkhorn Wrestling Club, 2016;
EAA Track and Field, 2020; and,
EAA Cheerleading, 2021.
Co-Founders: Eric Crouch and Jason McDonald formed Elkhorn Athletic Association in 2015.
Sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track & Field and Wrestling
More than 6,000 registered athletes ages 3-19 (recreational, competitive and adaptive)
13 member volunteer Board of Directors