Our Refund Practice is as follows:
- Once registered and prior to the season (which includes start of formal practices), if a players unable to continue because of injury or moves away a full refund of the registration fee minus a $50 administration fee will be issued OR a discount code for the full amount paid may be issued and used for a future EAA registration.
- Once the season has started (which includes start of formal practices) if the player is no longer able to continue because of an injury, the player/family will receive a credit for the following season equal to 25% of the registration fee from the current year minus the $50 administration fee.
- If the player elects to stop playing or quits or is removed from the team for poor behavior no refund or credit will be issued.
- There are no refunds for Late Fee charges.
SELECT TEAMS (PRIME/EDGE):
- Player deposits for accepting a roster spot on a team are not refundable.
- There are no registration refunds issued for fees (minus deposit) after uniforms are fitted.
There may be some circumstances that will be considered on a case by case basis.
All refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment used for the registration. Please allow 7-14 days for Refund Request review and/or refund to be processed. Our EAA Office will contact you with an update after review.