Nebraska PRIME Select Baseball Teams are for players ranging from age 7-14. Team rosters are formed with players looking for a more competitive baseball team with the goal to prepare to play for high school and college. These players come from within the Elkhorn School District, as well as surrounding districts.
Select Teams are funded solely by team members through fees and/or fundraising events of the select program and/or team.
- Teams typically play 50-60 games per season; normally 3-4 events (games or practices) per week.
- Teams participate in 4-9 tournaments per season
- The Major classification consists of the highest level of talent; the top 5%-10% of players at tryouts
- Teams typically play 40-50 games per season; normally 2-3 events (games or practices) per week.
- Teams will participate in 4-9 tournaments throughout the season
- AAA teams consists of high talent with the top 25% - 30% of players at tryouts
- Teams typically play 30-45 games per season; normally 1-2 events (games or practices) per week
- Teams will participate in 3-5 tournaments throughout the season
- Typically play 25-35 games per season; normally 1-2 events (games or practices) per week as there is a higher focus on practicing and teaching fundamentals
- Participates in 2-4 weekend tournaments per season
7U: $1150 Registration fee
8U-14U: $1350 Registration fee
The base registration fee does NOT include uniform costs or team budget expenses.
A non-refundable deposit of $350 is due at the time of registration to secure a spot on the team.
You can opt to pay the remaining amount in full (receive a $50 discount) or choose the payment plan option which will utilize auto payments on September 15, November 15, and January 15.
Uniform costs will vary per team based on coach selections. Team budget expenses cover the costs for tournaments, weekday home games, equipment/supplies, and other team related expenses. Team budget expenses will be determined by coaches and families for each individual team in August. Families will be invoiced for these team budget expenses in September.
Fall practices will begin in September. The season will run September 2023 - June 2024.
- EAA team and player insurance
- USSSA team registration
- USSSA Coach background check
- Outdoor practice - 2x per week - 120 minutes sessions - March-July
- Indoor practices - 2x per week - 90 minutes sessions - Jan, Feb, March
- Player Development Program
Business sponsorships are not accepted for individual EAA Registration Fees, however they can be applied to additional team budget costs.