Nebraska PRIME Select Baseball Teams are for players ranging from age 7-14. Team rosters are formed with players looking for a more competitive baseball team with the goal to prepare to play for high school and college. These players come from within the Elkhorn School District, as well as surrounding districts.
Select Teams are funded solely by team members through fees and/or fundraising events of the select program and/or team.
- Teams typically play 50-60 games per season; normally 3-4 events (games or practices) per week.
- Teams participate in 4-9 tournaments per season
- The Major classification consists of the highest level of talent; the top 5%-10% of players at tryouts
- Teams typically play 40-50 games per season; normally 2-3 events (games or practices) per week.
- Teams will participate in 4-9 tournaments throughout the season
- AAA teams consists of high talent with the top 25% - 30% of players at tryouts
- Teams typically play 30-45 games per season; normally 1-2 events (games or practices) per week
- Teams will participate in 3-5 tournaments throughout the season
- Typically play 25-35 games per season; normally 1-2 events (games or practices) per week as there is a higher focus on practicing and teaching fundamentals
- Participates in 2-4 weekend tournaments per season
COST (SPRING 2023)
7U-8U / $1600 REGISTRATION FEE
9U-12U / $1700 REGISTRATION FEE
13U-14U / $1800 REGISTRATION FEE
Pay in full or select the payment plan option which will utilize auto payments.
The Registration Fee plus uniform costs are the minimum amount due. There may be additional team fees from Coach Budgets due in September which will be communicated to families and collected via a final team invoice in early 2023 (this may include extra tournaments or practice sessions, etc).
$50 is added to the Nebraska Prime Baseball Registration Fee for the Payment Plan Option. Players will pay a non-refundable initial payment of $300 to secure their spot on their team. The balance will then be split into three payments paid on September 15, November 15, and January 15.
The season begins with practices in January with games played through mid July.
- Minimum of 26 total field allocations for games or practices
- Field maintenance/preparation and umpires for 10 home games (1 Umpire for 7U-12U; 2 Umpires for 13U-14U)
- EAA Team and Player Insurance
- 5 Dozen Baseballs
- USSSA Team Registration
- Budget allocation for USSSA sanctioned tournaments - (Generally covers 4 tournaments)
- Indoor Practices - 2x per week - 90 minute sessions - Jan, Feb & March
- 12 Week Fall Development Program
Business sponsorships are not accepted for individual EAA Registration Fees, however they can be applied to additional team budget costs.